Sunday, April 29, 2007

I Hurt Inside, I am scared

I look into my mirror
I try so hard to see the real me
I bury my reality
in my cloak
in my sexuality

Right now I am so afraid
again I cry myself to sleep
I am truly lost
perhaps too late to wonder
the dirt packs my grave
my tears have made my mud
a concrete prison
sealing my every dream
my every hope
my every prayer
muffling my cries
beneath this crushing layer

I know what it feels like to be alone
I know true lonliness
I am so sad tonight
too weak to fight
yet here I lie
but I cannot die

Struggling to find a reason
to find my self
please God
I pray tonight
give me the strength to fight
If it weren't for the few friends I know
I would lie breathless
here below. . .

By a very sad Amber Vinci

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amber, answer your phone!!!!
Please call me RIGHT NOW. I know you are reading this

Anonymous said...

You know I love you and so do many others. I will always love you.

Bobby Revell said...

I love you honey babe! Tomorrow will be a better day. I'm here 24-7 for you.

Anonymous said...

Remember that you have many friends, friends that care deeply for you. great poem, very sad.

claudia said...

This too shall pass...and you will be stronger than you ever thought you were, could be or should be in the eyes of society. My love for you in this time of pain...I am going through the same. clau

AV Advice 2007 said...

Thanks to all of you. I love you all!